“I’m interested in saving money by lowering my fuel & electric costs.”
The GREAT NEWS about saving money on fuel and electric costs is that you’ll enjoy other benefits as well! By making improvements that cut your electric and fuel bills, you’ll also…
- improve your home’s resale value.
- eliminate rooms that are too hot or too cold at certain times of the year.
- be much more comfortable inside, especially when it’s uncomfortable outdoors.
- reduce our nation’s dependence on foreign energy supplies.
- help reduce harmful carbon emissions and air pollution.
- improve indoor air quality.
Saving money starts HERE!
According to U.S. Dept. of Energy research, a typical house consumes twice as much energy as it should. Because of different energy-wasting features, a typical home can accumulate more than $1000 of unnecessary expenses every year. Wouldn’t you rather spend that electricity and fuel money in other ways?
If you DON’T make energy-saving upgrades so that your house can operate more efficiently, you’ll be paying for them anyway –with high fuel and electric bills. So why not transform your home from an energy waster into an energy miser? , and
To learn more about how homes use and lose energy, and how different improvements can put an end to these unnecessary expenses, check out the Related Pages below.